Meet Dr. Ansong
Making people confident and comfortable through their smiles is something that I live for. I believe in simplifying the complicated stuff, and working with my patients to achieve the type of smile they hope for. I count myself lucky that I am able to do this every day.
Meet Dr. Richard Ansong by scheduling an appointment today!
Education and Experience
- Queens College New York: 2000–2004 (Biology and Chemistry)
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine: 2004–2008 (DDS)
- University of Washington: 2008–2011 (Master of Science and Certificate in Prosthodontics)
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine: 20013–2015 (Fellowship, Implant dentistry)
Organizations and Associations
- ADA: American Dental Association
- WSDA: Washington State Dental Association
- WSPS: Washington State Prosthodontic Society
- We Love our Community!
- Financial support to Kindering— a non-profit organization that supports families that have kids with challenging abilities.
- Financial support to Hope for Life Ministries — a non-profit organization that helps kids to come out of homelessness in Rwanda.
- Financial support to the Bridge Care Center in Ballard — a branch of Quest Church — we help homelessness in Ballard.